5 funny things Math teachers say
We see all kinds of Math teachers in our life, isn’t it? Some are friendly while some are often strict with us. We know for a fact that handling a class full of naughty kids is a task in itself. While they do that successfully, there are some peculiar things that they say which might scare us but if we think about it, they are adorably cute. There are some typical dialogues and antics that perhaps every school teacher of our country must have in common. Let us read those tickling dialogues and remember how much they scare us sometimes.
1. Just mug up the formula, you don’t need to understand the whole thing.
2. Why is this statement true? Because I’m the teacher, and I say so.
3. We can skip the rest of the theoretical proof. You can do it as homework.
4. I am a teacher, to save time let’s just assume I am never wrong.
5. Why are you asking this question? Is it a part of your syllabus?
Cuemath Teachers are anything but scary. They bring the world of math into a child’s life easily and guide them at every step of the way.
Latest posts by Isha Chakraborty (see all)
- What makes this number so special? - August 5, 2019
- THE exam season is here! Does your child’s revision method need an upgrade? - July 26, 2019
- Math Puzzle for your child-Riddle me this! - February 27, 2019