Is the CMC score useful for my child?
The Cuemath Mastemind Contest is a 2 level contest where, the Diagnostic Test is the 1st part.
The score of this Diagnostic Test will help you in the following ways;
- Gives a clear understanding of the child’s proficiency in school math and aptitude
- Shows an ability/aptitude score that schools don’t assess at all (but is the most important part of math)
- Identifies the child’s strengths as well as areas of improvement.
- Gives a new data point to figure out the child’s mathematical inclination (independent assessment).
- Helps contextualise your child’s proficiency compared to the city.
- Helps you take necessary steps as a parent to support your child’s learning.
The Diagnostic Test will help your child realise what they love the most about math. High scorers from each grade will get a chance to take part in an inter-school city-wide Quiz which is the second part of the Cuemath Mastermind Contest.
As parents, you are responsible for the proper development of your child’s education. Wouldn’t it be great if there was someone to tell where exactly your child needs help in math? That’s exactly what the CMC score will give you.
Register now by clicking on the button below.
Latest posts by Meryl Vincent (see all)
- Celebrating the Mathematician who has Reinvented Math - March 23, 2018
- How your child can be good at math - February 23, 2018
- Math-The language of patterns - February 19, 2018