Math puzzle for your child-Riddle me this!
Solving math puzzles doesn’t just help children understand a particular math concept, but also helps them develop strategic and problem-solving skills. Keeping this in mind, we have designed an exciting math puzzle that will help your child practice mathematics in a fun way.
This activity sheet will help your child:
- learn how to find a missing angle;
- know that angles inside a right angle must add up to 90°
- know that angles on a straight line must add up to 180°
- know that angles around a point must add up to 360°
- know that angles in a triangle must add up to 180°
Math puzzles enable children to visualize concepts, and thus understand math concepts better and faster. Cuemath helps students prepare better by helping them prepare better with over 15000+ workbook problems, 180+ puzzle cards, including several engaging math games that help students understand the ‘why’ behind the ‘what’ of math concepts, thereby enabling them to learn better.
To get a hands-on experience of the Cuemath learning system,