Math Puzzles to flex your grey cells-Riddle me this!
Puzzle play boosts learning of math-related skills. Solving math puzzles doesn’t just help children understand a particular math concept, but also helps them develop strategic and problem-solving skills. Keeping this in mind, we have designed an exciting math puzzle that will help your child practice mathematics in a fun way.
This puzzle involves placing digits in the correct places so that each row and column adds up to the same number. This free printable math activity is a fun riddle to help your child:
- Practice basic arithmetic
- Get acquainted with negative numbers
- Develop reasoning skills
Math puzzles enable children to visualize concepts, and thus understand math concepts better and faster. Cuemath helps students prepare better by helping them prepare better with over 15000+ workbook problems, 180+ puzzle cards, including several engaging math games that help students understand the ‘why’ behind the ‘what’ of math concepts, thereby enabling them to learn better.
Latest posts by Isha Chakraborty (see all)
- What makes this number so special? - August 5, 2019
- THE exam season is here! Does your child’s revision method need an upgrade? - July 26, 2019
- Math Puzzle for your child-Riddle me this! - February 27, 2019