What is the CMC?
The Cuemath Mastermind Contest is a 2 level contest that is conducted in association with The Hindu, Young World.
The first part of the Cuemath Mastermind Contest is a Diagnostic Test that is designed to gauge a child’s grasp of the topics taught in school as well as the inherent mathematical aptitude that a child possesses. It is being conducted across 75 schools with more than 40,000 students taking part in it.
This diagnostic test assesses children on two fronts:
- The School Math section focuses on the topics that schools cover. The score on this section is a reflection of how well the current education system is helping the child develop his/her math skills.
- The Ability section taps into skills that build mathematical thinking and aptitude. These skills are largely ignored by schools but very important for overall development.
Top performers from each grade will get a chance to compete in a higher level quiz which is the 2nd part of the Cuemath Mastermind Contest.
This inter-school city-level Quiz is being planned as a mega-event that puts to test the Math reasoning and thinking abilities of children and will be packaged as a fun, challenging and exciting event.
The winners of the same will receive attractive prizes in cash and kind. Needless to mention, this event will get wide and extensive media coverage.
So prep your child for the biggest Math Quiz coming soon to your city! Register by clicking on the button below
Latest posts by Isha Chakraborty (see all)
- What makes this number so special? - August 5, 2019
- THE exam season is here! Does your child’s revision method need an upgrade? - July 26, 2019
- Math Puzzle for your child-Riddle me this! - February 27, 2019