What is the format for the CDT?
The first level of the Cuemath Mastermind Contest, which is the Diagnostic test assesses children on two fronts:
- The School Math section focusses on the topics that schools cover.
- The Ability section taps into skills that build mathematical thinking and aptitude.
Diagnostic Test Format:
- It is grade-wise and paper-based with OMR answer sheets
- It is 40 minutes long for each grade from 1 to 8
- It is administered at no cost
- It has two sections namely, Part 1: School Math and Part 2: Ability, as explained above.
Top scorers of the CDT from each grade will be awarded with medals. All the participants will receive certificates as well.
Here’s a sneak peak of what the questions would look like.
a. 5.40 am
b. 4.50 pm
c. 4.50 am
d. 5.46 am
d. None of these
With questions as easy as these, your child is sure to enjoy the CDT.
Who are the creators of the CDT?