What is the format for the CMC?
The first level of the Cuemath Mastermind Contest, which is the Diagnostic test assesses children on two fronts:
- The School Math section focusses on the topics that schools cover.
- The Ability section taps into skills that build mathematical thinking and aptitude.
Diagnostic Test Format:
- It is grade-wise and paper-based with OMR answer sheets
- It is 40 minutes long for each grade from 1 to 8
- It is administered at no cost
- It has two sections namely, Part 1: School Math and Part 2: Ability, as explained above.
Post the Diagnostic Test in your school, the top two scorers from each grade will qualify for the second round of the Cuemath Mastermind Contest, the inter-school Math Quiz and get to represent their school at a city-level.
a. 5.40 am
b. 4.50 pm
c. 4.50 am
d. 5.46 am
d. None of these
With questions as easy as these, your child is sure to enjoy the Diagnostic Test.
Click on the button below to register now
Latest posts by Meryl Vincent (see all)
- Celebrating the Mathematician who has Reinvented Math - March 23, 2018
- How your child can be good at math - February 23, 2018
- Math-The language of patterns - February 19, 2018