What is the format for the CMC?
The first level of the Cuemath Mastermind Contest, which is the Diagnostic test assesses children on two fronts:
- The School Math section focusses on the topics that schools cover.
- The Ability section taps into skills that build mathematical thinking and aptitude.
Diagnostic Test Format:
- It is grade-wise and paper-based with OMR answer sheets
- It is 40 minutes long for each grade from 1 to 8
- It is administered at no cost
- It has two sections namely, Part 1: School Math and Part 2: Ability, as explained above.
Post the Diagnostic Test in your school, the top two scorers from each grade will qualify for the second round of the Cuemath Mastermind Contest, the inter-school Math Quiz and get to represent their school at a city-level.
a. 5.40 am
b. 4.50 pm
c. 4.50 am
d. 5.46 am
d. None of these
With questions as easy as these, your child is sure to enjoy the Diagnostic Test.
Click on the button below to register now