Exponents and Logarithms
In this chapter, we will go through a basic overview of exponents and exponential terms and the process to multiply and divide these terms, followed by a series of examples. Afterwards, rational exponents, irrational exponents, constraints on the base and operations on exponential terms are introduced with a focus on the differences between rational and irrational exponents. Next, we will go through a basic understanding of logarithm and the properties of logarithm with a focus on the different operations that can be carried out in it.
In addition to preparing for the JEE mains and advanced exams, Cuemath Founder Manan Khurma's study material is helpful for students who are appearing for CBSE, ICSE and other State board exams.
Exponents and Exponential Terms
- Exponential Terms
- Multiplying and Dividing Exponential Terms
- Non-Integer, Rational Exponents
- Irrational Exponents
- Constraints on the Base
- Operations on Exponential Terms
- Instant doubt clearing (live one on one)
- Learn from India’s best math teachers
- Completely personalized curriculum