Class 7 Math Study Materials
- Class 7 Math mostly involves utilizing the knowledge gained from the previous class to learn concepts that are closely related, but more complex and challenging. Hence it is necessary to have a clear-cut picture of them to crack your exams.
- Our team of Math experts have developed various study materials to help you build a strong foundation in Maths and score higher marks in your examinations.
Maths Sample Papers
- Sample papers are one of the most effective ways by which you can test your preparations for Class 7 exams.
- Our Math experts have created 2 sets of sample papers covering all important topics.
- Practice with these to build your confidence and score higher marks in exams!
You can now Download our FREE Class 7 Math Sample Papers.
Maths Formula Sheets
- Math as a subject is full of formulas! If you try to create a list of formulas used in every chapter of Class 7, you will end up wasting most of your practice time.
- Hence, our Math experts compiled all the formulas to help you dedicate more time to your exam preparations.
You can now Download our FREE Chapter-wise CBSE Class 7 Formulas Sheets.
Maths Important Questions (coming soon!)
- Want to know which questions require more focus and practice?
- Prepared by our Math experts, the list of Class 7 important math questions and solutions can give you a better idea of questions that require more attention and vice-versa
You can now Download our FREE Chapter-wise CBSE Class 7 Maths Important Questions.
- Looking out for NCERT textbook solutions to help complete your Class 7 homework? Look no further, as we provide you with the solutions to all the chapters!
- These solutions are created by our Math experts in a well-structured and easy to understand manner that can also help boost your exam preparations.
You can now Download our FREE Chapter-wise CBSE Class 7 NCERT Solutions.
- As a student of Class 7, there are chances of losing interest in Maths as more advanced concepts start piling up. Comprehension of new concepts like integers and algebra becomes crucial for later stages and competitive exams.
- With Cuemath’s Class 7 maths worksheets, all the concepts are made interesting and fun to learn at your own pace without feeling left out. It will equip you with the skills required to excel, not only in school math but in other subjects like science.
You can now Download our FREE Class 7 Worksheets.
- Class 7 math mostly involves utilizing the knowledge gained from the previous class to learn concepts that are closely related, but more complex and challenging. Your knowledge of integers and factors will be used to learn about rational numbers and their operations.
- In this stage, you will get to understand why algebra is often called the unifying thread of almost all of mathematics. For example, familiarity with algebra will be used to learn about advanced concepts like linear and quadratic equations.
- With Cuemath class 7, a thorough understanding of algebra and its rules will be established since most of the problems students face involve this concept.
- The Cuemath program brings in very talented teachers who are committed to making sure your child develops strong logical and analytical skills that can be applied towards all walks of life.
- These are the topics that will be covered in Class 7 maths:
- Decimals - A Consolidation
- Factors, Multiples, and Primes - A Consolidation
- Fractions - A Consolidation
- Numbers up to 10-digits
- Ratio, Proportion, and the Unitary Method
- Addition and Subtraction of Expressions - Basics
- Addition and Subtraction of Integers
- An Introduction to Abstraction
- An Introduction to Algebraic Expressions
- An Introduction to Integers
- An Introduction to Sets(optional)
- Bar Graphs
- Line Graphs
- Construction of Lines and Angles
- Introduction to One Variable Linear Equations
- Multiplication and Division of Expressions - Basics
- Multiplication and Division of Integers
- Pie Charts
- Shapes and Symmetry
- Surface Area
CBSE Latest Syllabus
- When creating a study plan, it is always suggested to refer to the updated CBSE Syllabus for Class 7.
- You will get a better idea of the topics you need to cover and allocate time to them based on their marking scheme and weightage for the 2020 CBSE exam.
Download FREE CBSE Class 7 Syllabus from below: