Class 7 Maths
Grade 7 math mostly involves utilizing the knowledge gained from previous grade to learn concepts which are closely related, but more complex and challenging. Their knowledge of integers and factors will be used to learn about rational numbers and their operations.
In this stage, they will get to understand why algebra is often called the unifying thread of almost all of mathematics. For example, familiarity with algebra will be used to learn about advanced concepts like linear and quadratic equations. With Cuemath Grade 7, a thorough understanding of algebra and its rules will be established since most of the problems students face involves this concept.
These are the topics that will be covered in Grade 7 math. The Cuemath program brings in very talented teachers who are committed to making sure your child develops strong logical and analytical skills that can be applied towards all walks of life.
- Commercial Math
- Factors, Multiples, and Primes - A Consolidation
- Fractions and Decimals
- Ratio, Proportion, and Variation
- A Consolidation of the Basics
- An Introduction to Rational Numbers
- Construction of Triangles
- Division of Algebraic Expressions
- Integers - A Consolidation
- Multiplication of Algebraic Expressions
- Introduction to Identities
- One-variable linear equations & inequations
- Operations on Rational Numbers
- Operations on Sets (optional)
- Surface Area
- Symmetry and Solid Shapes
- The Basics of Sets (optional)
- Triangles and their Congruence
Students in this stage tend to lose their interest in maths as more advanced concepts keeps piling up. With Cuemath’s Grade 7 math worksheets, learning linear and quadratic equations will be made interesting and fun through the interactive methods of Cuemath. They can learn at their own pace without feeling left out.