cuemath fee for all grades
Cuemath’s program fee varies based on the city of residence. The Cuemath fee is designed in a way to offer the highest value while covering all applicable taxes and costs including workbooks and technology-based learning.
Here are some important details about Cuemath fee:
- Cuemath fee can be paid for 3, 6 or 10 months where a 10-month fee covers the full academic year.
- The cost of the program is charged at a premium for shorter tenures. It is optimized at 6 and 10 months to offer better value.
- The fee amount will be the same for all grades.
- While the fee is different in different cities, the 6-month fee ranges around INR 11,999.00 for the majority of our learning centers; however, it could go higher or lower per month when paid for a different tenure.
|₹ 7,499||₹ 11,999||₹ 17,999|
The price includes:
- All applicable taxes
- Personalized attention at the center of your convenience
- Tracking and monitoring to student performance and monthly insights based on the observations
- All learning resources including workbooks which you get to keep after the child has solved them
- Access to the in-class Cuemath app for exercises that focus on math skills and aptitude
- Puzzles that get assigned after every class
- At-home access to the practice app (currently for grade 3 to 8 only)
- At-home access to concept revision exercises (currently for grade 4 to 8 only)
What kind of value will this offer the students?
Cuemath fee is considerably lesser than most of other learning programs that offer math learning for school syllabus and crash courses for competitive exams. Comparatively, Cuemath offers more value for the fee paid than any other program.
- Cuemath covers all school math topics but in a way that’s most effective, and does more.
- Consistently delivers learning outcomes because of the Cuemath method.
- Engages children and make them fall in love with math.
- A customized learning plan for each child and constant performance tracking and reporting.
- There are more learning tools offered for at home learning at no additional cost
Why is the fee for a KG student and 8th-grade student the same?
The time, effort and learning material required for any grade student is almost the same. Younger students would require additional help and attention for linguistic ability and understanding of base concepts while the older students would need additional support for conceptual understanding and cuing for creating their own learning models for better performance.
The following aspects of the Cuemath class remain the same for all students:
- 3 classes for 1 hour each per week.
- Learning through work books, tab activities and puzzle cards in all classes.
- 9 to 10 workbooks printed and shipped to the students at no additional cost.
- Access to in-class student app for learning and a parent for progress updates.
- The Cuemath program fee depends on the tenure paying for and the city of residence of the parent.
- While priced relatively lower than popular math programs, at that cost, the Cuemath program offers a higher value than other math learning programs.
- The cost of the program is the same across the grades as the teacher efforts, learning material and access to technology is the same for all the grades