Cuemath does not maintain a rating system for the teachers. All our teachers are carefully selected, rigorously trained and constantly upskilled. While there could be a slight variance in the way each Cuemath learning center is managed, the program delivery and teaching method are uniform across the centers. We maintain internal controls to ensure this is true all the time.
- All the teachers are trained and certified by Cuemath before they start their centers.
- The Cuemath experience will be standard across the centers, as we maintain internal controls to ensure this.
- The parents always have the option to interact with multiple teachers in their locality and choose the center that they are the most comfortable with.
Teacher selection and training to ensure learning quality
Cuemath teachers go through a stringent selection and training process to ensure that they deliver the Cuemath program as designed:
1. A preliminary screening of educational qualifications and previous work experience.
2. An on-call screening to verify the details provided and discuss Cuemath program requirements.
3. Math training and assessment to check the math aptitude.
4. Program training and assessment to ensure they understood the usage and delivery.
5. Personal round of interview and final assessment to certify.
All of the steps mentioned above are elimination rounds and only 4% of all the applicants usually make it to the certification and start their learning centers.
Cuemath learning experience
The Cuemath learning experience includes multiple aspects like learning tools, class schedules, and logistical aspects. To ensure a conducive learning environment and practices, Cuemath checks the following aspects for each learning center when they begin and audits the same aspects from time to time:
- A cuemath class is delivered for one hour of which 40 minutes is spent on workbooks, 10 minutes on tab-based activities and 10 minutes on puzzle card discussions.
- There is sufficient space to manage a class of 6 students in a space that is conducive for learning.
- Availability of basic amenities like stationery, access to drinking water and restrooms, etc.
In addition to these there are a few controls in place which monitor the program delivery at student level:
- Monthly progress reports are generated and sent to the teachers, which will be shared with the parents by the teacher. The same reports are discussed in the mandatory PTMs that the teachers conduct.
- The weekly activity of the students is reviewed, and student and teacher level insights are shared with the teacher for required measures to improve learning outcomes.
- Parents can review the workbooks once they are completed and sent home. The parent facing app will contain daily progress.
While we ensure the core delivery of the program and the learning experience are standard across the learning centers there will be a slight variance from one center to the other due to the people factors like:
- Our teachers come from varied backgrounds and educational qualifications.
- The teachers have the freedom to come up with creative methods to encourage students for better engagement and their ideas could be unique to their center
Here’s how you can exercise your options as a parent
Cuemath has multiple learning centers in each locality, to ensure that they are easily accessible for the students. You can check multiple centers and pick the one that is most convenient for you.
- .Find the nearest teachers on the Cuemath website.
- .Shortlist 2 to 3 teachers who are close to your residence.
- .Meet the teachers for a Cuemath experience session.
- .Enrol your child in the center that you felt comfortable with.
- All Cuemath teachers are trained and certified by Cuemath and only the most suitable candidates for the role are certified.
- Cuemath maintains internal controls to ensure a standard delivery of the program for best learning outcomes.
- You as a parent can meet multiple teachers in your locality before choosing a center that you are comfortable with.