Ex.14.1 Q1 Statistics Solution - NCERT Maths Class 9
Go back to 'Ex.14.1'
Give five examples of data that you can collect from your day to day life.
Think of data we can collect in our day to day life, in and around where we live
- Number of houses that own a four-wheeler in our housing society.
- Monthly grocery expenses of our family.
- Number of people who have used e-services of the state govt over a year.
- Number of students who have enrolled for math Olympiad in your class.
- Population increase in percentage over the past five years in our city.