Ex.14.1 Q1 Statistics Solution - NCERT Maths Class 9
Go back to 'Ex.14.1'
Give five examples of data that you can collect from your day to day life.
Ex exercise-14-1 | Question 1
Think of data we can collect in our day to day life, in and around where we live
- Number of houses that own a four-wheeler in our housing society.
- Monthly grocery expenses of our family.
- Number of people who have used e-services of the state govt over a year.
- Number of students who have enrolled for math Olympiad in your class.
- Population increase in percentage over the past five years in our city.