What is The HCF of 1651 and 2032?
The highest common factor of two or more numbers is the largest possible number which divides the given numbers exactly without any remainder. It is the highest among all the common factors of the given numbers.
Answer: HCF of 1651 and 2032 is 5
We can find the HCF by the following methods
- Listing the common factors method
- Long division Method
Find HCF of 1651 and 2032 by Listing the Common Factors
Common factors of 1651 and 2032 are 1 and 127. The highest of all the common factors is 127.
HCF of 1651 and 2032 is 127
Find HCF of 1651 and 2032 by Long Division
- Step 1: Divide 2032 by 1651 and check the remainder.
- Step 2: Make the remainder of the above step as the divisor and the divisor of the above step as the dividend and perform the long division again.
- Step 3: Continue till you get the remainder as 0
- Step 4: The final divisor when we get the remainder as 0 is the HCF(1651, 2032)
You can find the HCF in any of the above methods but the HCF will remain the same.