What is The LCM of 15 and 45
LCM of 15 and 45 is the least number which is exactly divisible by 15, and 45.
Answer: LCM of (15 and 45) is 45
Lowest Common Multiple is the smallest number in which the given numbers divide exactly.
LCM of 15 and 45: By Listing Method
- The first few non-zero multiples of 15 and 45 are written down.
- Then common multiples of the two are encircled
- The one which will be the smallest of the common ones is the LCM
LCM of 15 and 45: By performing Common Division Method
- Divide the numbers 15 and 45 simultaneously with prime numbers.
- Keep dividing until we don't have a prime number to divide the given numbers further ahead.
Both of the above methods yield the same answer.