Earning potential is directly proportional to the time spent
The single most important factor that determines how much you will earn as a Cuemath teacher is the amount of time you are willing to devote in conducting the Cuemath classes. If you devote 3 hours a day, 6 days a week, you could earn up to Rs. 45000 a month.
Keep in mind the following:
- 3 hours, 3 days a week will mean 20 students and will translate into an income of Rs 25000 a month.
- Many teachers earn over Rs 45000 per month devoting 3-4 hours a day, 6 days a week.
- As your center grows and if you are willing to devote more time, you will typically earn more.
- It takes 6 months to reach a good size of students at your center.
3 factors that impact your earnings as a Cuemath teacher
Essentially, your earnings as a Cuemath teacher will depend on 3 factors:
- The time you are willing to give in conducting the Cuemath classes.
- The increase in the number of students you teach with the passage of time.
- The fee in the city you are based in.
As a partner, Cuemath will help you, and bear all costs of material for running the classes – like the cost of the workbooks, tab games and puzzle cards. Since these costs are included in the student fees, teachers share the revenue from student fees with Cuemath. The ratio is 60% to the teacher and 40% to Cuemath.
Here is a breakdown of your earning potential as a Cuemath teacher
The following information will help you understand the break-down of your earning potential as a Cuemath teacher:
Cuemath provides curriculum & workbooks, teacher focuses on class
While you will be focusing on “in class delivery” of the curriculum, Cuemath will provide a support ecosystem comprising of the following elements:
- Cuemath Method : A proven method to get students to learn math faster and better
- Workbooks, Tests and Other Learning Aids : The curriculum and exercises are all based on the Cuemath method. Cuemath will provide all the learning materials.
- Class Management : All details about the upcoming class and personalized learning plan for each student are available in an app for the teachers – called the Cueteacher app.
- Student Personalisation : The Cuemath teacher app will give you guidance on the learning plan and what needs to be done in each class for each student.
At the same time, we expect that as a quality-oriented Cuemath teacher you will spend about half an hour of preparation time every day.
After setting up a home-based center as a Cuemath teacher, with your good reputation in the community, you should get 10 to 18 students within 6 months to a year.
Class preparation through CueTeacher app
Cuemath will train and support you to grow
Cuemath will help you get students in three ways:
Cuemath Provides marketing materials
- Cuemath designs and provides resources, learning materials and training for a teacher to conduct math events like quizzes and puzzle-solving competitions.
- These local events will help spread awareness of the your Cuemath center (especially important for new teachers and when the new academic year starts).
- These events will lead to initial student enrollments for you as parents typically want to meet the teacher before they send their children to the classes.
Cuemath runs digital advertisements on Google, Facebook etc
- Through these digital advertisements which parents express interest (leads) and are connected to the nearest Cuemath center.
- Please note, Cuemath measures learning outcomes and quality of instruction in every center every day. If your learning outcomes turn out to be better, Cuemath will assign you more and more students from the digital advertising leads.
An experienced Cuemath Teacher, a “Buddy teacher”, will mentor you
- To help you achieve rapid success as a Cuemath teacher, the experienced buddy teacher will spend time with you and share experiences, best practices and viable strategies.
- In addition, each teacher is assigned to a Cuemath manager called a partner success manager.
- Through these channels, and with the guidance of a buddy, you will typically start with 2-3 students in the first couple of months and then go up to 6-10 students in 6 months.
Nikhil has an M Phil from the University of Cambridge specializing in educational research. And is passionate about how math learning can help create the next generation of problem solvers.
His specialties include Educational research (epistemology, theoretical perspectives, different methodologies, data collection methods, qualitative and quantitative data analysis).
Apart from Math, Nikhil is also passionate about astronomy, and has created a 3 year course on astronomy. He is an avid runner and a nature enthusiasts.