This chapter begins its journey with a basic introduction to trigonometry, trigonometric ratios, basic properties of trigonometric ratios and trigonometric ratios of some specific angles with a variety of examples and explanations. Further the chapter also gives a brief insight about the basics of trigonometric identities - sum and difference of identities, elimination, T-ratios of complementary angles. The chapter finally ends its journey with the concepts of heights and distances with some out-of-the-box examples designed specifically to furnish you with special skills. Two exercise series are presented to sharpen your understandings of trigonometry.
In addition to preparing for the JEE mains and advanced exams, Cuemath Founder Manan Khurma's study material is helpful for students who are appearing for CBSE, ICSE and other State board exams.
- Trigonometric Ratios
- Basic Properties of Trigonometric Ratios
- Trigonometric Ratios of Specific Angles
- Trigonometric Elimination
- Trigonometric Ratios of Complementary Angles
- Heights and Distances
- Sine Law
- Cosine Law
- What is a Radian?
- Trigonometric Ratios in Radians
- Trigonometric Ratios of Arbitrary Angles
- Conversion Relations of Trigonometric Ratios
- Sine Function
- Cosine Function
- Tangent Function
- Cosecant, Secant and Cotangent Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Ratios
- More About Inverse Trigonometric Ratios
- Inverse Trigonometric Ratios for Arbitrary Values
- Possible Outputs For Inverse t-Ratios