God told me to do some good things but I did many sin theta!
Trigonometry is an important subject and holds many important applications in today's world.
Here we are not going into the mathematical aspect of it but to make it interesting and add little fun, we will be sharing some of the trigonometry puns/ trigonometry jokes heard in school and colleges by Trigonometric nerds.
These trigonometry jokes and puns can also be used by teachers to break the ice and have a more relaxed environment to study a complex subject like Trigonometry.
Here are some additional points that talk about trigonometry puns. To view them click on the Download button.
2. I asked my sister if she can help me understand what is 1/cos(θ) in trigonometry?
She replied she is busy so Secant. (she can’t)
3. Before we learn Trigonometry in class, will the teacher make us Sine the permission slip?
I hope not as I am underage and would need you to Cosine with me.
If the teacher does not let you sine the permission slip for me, hope she gives me a secant chance.
4. Why you should take your maths teacher along to the bank?
Because he will be the best person to Co-sine.
5. What do you call an insect that's not feeling well?
A secant (sick ant)
6. Why am I making trigonometry jokes?
Cos I can.
7. Why did a priest refuse to learn trigonometry?
Because it is full of sin.
8. Why did I divide sin by tan?
9. What do home mortgage and trigonometry have in common?
you have to sine and cosine.
10. I always fail my trigonometry test
as I was never very good at Sine language.
11. My sister refused to go to the beach
as she will get tan lines.
12. My teacher frowned at me when I handed in my trigonometry test paper
I don’t think it’s a good sine.
13. I never was a good trigonometry teacher,
I always went off on a tangent.
14. Worst trigonometry joke I know.
Actually, I won't bother telling it, it's too obtuse.
15. Why do teachers from Las Vegas focus so much on Trigonometry?
Because it's sin city.
16. What do you call a researcher who is good at trigonometry?
These were some of our favorite trigonometry puns and trig jokes. Use these trigonometry jokes next time to surprise everyone with your wit!
Here are some of the pi day puns.
Pi Day Puns
We all know that Pi also represented as Greek letter π is the ration of the circle’s circumference to its diameter. We often see that the value of the Pi is taken as 3.14 which is not the exact value but an approximation.
This is pi is an irrational decimal number with no end and no repetitive pattern.
Every year March 14 is celebrated as Pi- Day. This day was selected as Pi-Day because this numerical date (3,14) represents the first 3 digits of the pi.
This day is celebrated by eating fruit pies and a circular parade at Exploratorium, a San Francisco-based interactive science museum.
You can also celebrate the day at home or in school by cracking a few pi day puns on fellow students and teachers!
Now let’s see some of the famous pi day puns by math nerds.
1. The roundest knight at King Arthur’s table was Sir Cumference.
He ate too much pi.
2. The worst thing about getting hit on the face with pi is that it never ends.
3. What was Sir Isaac Newton’s favorite dessert?
4. What is the official animal of Pi Day?
5. A pizza has a radius zand thickness a.
Its volume is pizza (or pi*z*z*a)
6. What is a math teacher’s favorite dessert?
7. Just saw American Pi.
I gave it a rating of 3.14.
8. How many calories are there in that slice of chocolate pi?
9. Why should you never talk to pi?
Because he’ll just go on forever.
10. Why don’t calculus majors throw house parties?
Because you should never drink and derive.
It’s good to know a few of the trigonometry puns and trigonometry jokes to add humor to the math class.
But yes only a few of the smarty pants would be able to get them!
And what did you think of the pi day puns?
Let's sine off this article with a final Pi day fun:
We all know that the square root of pi is 1.77245385.
One day the square root of and pi had an argument, after much discussion the square root shouts, “Would you just be rational!!!” Pi responds, “Oh, you too get real!”
Cuemath, student-friendly mathematics and coding platform, conducts regular Online Live Classes for academics and skill-development, and their Mental Math App, on both iOS and Android, is a one-stop solution for kids to develop multiple skills.
Check out the fee structure for all grades and book a trial class today!