HCF of 3 Numbers Calculator
HCF of 3 Numbers Calculator helps you to find the HCF of these numbers.
What Is HCF of 3 Numbers Calculator?
'HCF of three numbers calculator' is a free online tool which calculates the HCF of three numbers.
This calculator helps you to find the HCF of these numbers within a few seconds.
Note : Please enter whole numbers upto 3 digits.
How to Use the HCF of 3 Numbers Calculator?
Follow the steps given below to use the calculator.
- Step 1: Enter the three numbers for which you want to find the HCF.
- Step 2: Click on "Calculate" to get the HCF of those three numbers.
- Step 3: Click on "Reset" to clear the fields and enter the next set of numbers.
How to find the HCF of three numbers?
The HCF (Highest Common Factor) of a given set of numbers is the highest number among all the common factors of the given numbers.
What is the HCF of 45, 50 and 55?
The HCF of 45, 50 and 55 is 5 because among all the common factors, 5 is the highest common factor of 45, 50 and 55.
Therefore, the HCF of (45, 50, 55) = 5
- The HCF of 23, 52 and 130 = 1
- The HCF of 22, 33 and 55 = 11
Now, use the calculator and find the HCF of the following numbers:
- 6, 16 and 18
- 15, 35 and 65
- 90, 180 and 270