Natural Log Calculator
Logs (or) logarithms is defined as another way of expressing exponents. Exponents are expressed as logarithms.
What is Natural Log Calculator?
'Cuemath's Natural Log Calculator' is an online tool that helps to calculate the natural log value. Cuemath's online Natural Log Calculator helps you to calculate the natural log value within a few seconds.
NOTE: Enter the values up to 4 digits only.
How to Use Natural Log Calculator?
Please follow the steps below on how to use the calculator:
- Step1: Enter the argument value in the given input box.
- Step2: Click on the "Calculate" button to find the value of the natural log.
- Step3: Click on the "Reset" button to clear the fields and enter new values.
How to Find Natural Log Calculator?
A logarithm is defined using an exponent = bx = a ⇔ logba = x, where b is base, a is an argument and, x is a real number
There are two different types of logarithmic functions. They are:
1. Common Logarithmic Function (whose base is 10)
2. Natural Logarithmic Function (Whose base is e)
A natural logarithm is defined as the logarithms to the base e. It is represented by loge and also can be written as ln.
ex =a ⇒ logea = x ⇒ ln a = x
Where a is argument value and take e = 2.71828
Find the natural logarithm value of loge4
Given: Argument value = 4
logea = x ⇔ ex =a
loge4 ⇔ ex = 4
x = 1.3863
Therefore, the natural logarithm value of loge4 is 1.3863
Similarly, you can try the calculator to find the natural logarithm value of