Rational Exponents Calculator
A rational number is of the form 'p/q', where 'p' is an integer and 'q' is a non zero number.
What is a Rational Exponents Calculator?
'Cuemath's Rational Exponents Calculator' is an online tool that helps to calculate the value of the given rational exponent. Cuemath's online Rational Exponents Calculator helps you to calculate the value of the given rational exponent in a few seconds.
How to Use Rational Exponents Calculator?
Please follow the steps below on how to use the calculator:
- Step 1: Enter the base(a) and rational exponents values in the given input boxes.
- Step 2: Click on the "Calculate" button to find the value of the given rational exponent
- Step 3: Click on the "Reset" button to clear the fields and enter the different values.
How to Find Rational Exponents Calculator?
The general form of a rational exponent is ap/q. Here 'a' is the base and the rational number, p/q is the exponent. The exponent of a number shows how many times the number is multiplied by itself.
Let us see an example to understand briefly.
Find the value of rational exponent is the base value(a) is 25, p = 1, and q = 2
Given: Base value(a) is 25, p = 1, and q = 2
The general form of a rational exponent is ap/q
= 251 / 2
Similarly, you can use the calculator to find the value of rational exponents for:
- Base value(a) is 100, p = 1, and q = 2
- Base value(a) is 48, p = 2, and q = 3