Volume of Rectangular Prism Calculator
Volume of Rectangular Prism Calculator is an online tool which helps to calculate the volume of a rectangular prism.
What is Volume of Rectangular Prism Calculator?
Cuemath's online calculator helps you to calculate volume of rectangular prism in a few seconds.
Note: Enter numbers up to 3 digits.
How to Use the Volume of a Rectangular Prism Calculator?
Please follow below steps to find volume of rectangular prism:
- Step 1: Enter the length of rectangular prism in the given input box.
- Step 2: Enter the width of rectangular prism in given input box.
- Step 3: Enter the height of rectangular prism in given input box.
- Step 4: Click on the "Calculate" button to find volume of the rectangular prism.
- Step 5: Click on the "Reset" button to find the volume for different values of length,width and height.
How to Find the Volume of a Rectangular Prism?
The "Volume Of Rectangular Prism" is defined by multiplying the length,width and height of the prism.
Volume of rectangular prism = (l × w × h) cubic units
where, 'l' is length of the rectangular prism, 'w' is width of the rectangular prism and 'h' is height of the rectangular prism.
Find volume of rectangular prism whose length is 7 units and width is 9 units and height is 8 units.
Volume of rectangular prism = l × w × h
= 7 × 9 × 8
= 504 cubic units.
Similarly,you can try the calculator to find the volume of the following rectangular prisms for the following measurements.
- Length = 9 units, width = 6 units and height = 12 units
- Length = 5 units, width = 3 units and height = 8 units