Linear Inequalities Calculator
'Cuemath's Linear Inequalities Calculator' is an online tool that helps to calculate linear inequality.
What is Linear Inequalities Calculator?
Cuemath's online calculator helps you to calculate linear inequality in a few seconds.
NOTE: Enter the values upto three digits.
How to Use Linear Inequalities Calculator?
Please follow the below steps to find the linear inequality:
- Step 1: Enter the variable in the given input box.
- Step 2: Enter the constant in the given input box.
- Step 3: Click on the "Calculate" button to find the linear inequality
- Step 4: Click on the "Reset" button to find the linear inequality for different values.
How to Find Linear Inequalities?
When one expression is given to be greater than or less than another expression, we have an inequation. For example, 5x+2>7. This is an example of an inequation in one variable. The solution to this inequation will be the set of all values of x for which this inequation is satisfied, that is, the left side is greater than the right side.
Find inequality for 5x + 2 > 7
5x + 2 > 7
5x > 7 - 2
5x > 5
x > 1
Therefore, the value of x is greater than 1.
Similarly, you can try the calculator to find linear inequality for
1) 5x + 6 < 7 2) 6x - 5 > 14