What is Log Calculator?
Cuemath's Log Calculator is an online tool that helps to calculate the log value. Cuemath's online Log Calculator helps you to calculate the log value within a few seconds.
NOTE: Enter the values upto three digits only.
How to Use Log Calculator?
Please follow the below steps to find the log value:
- Step1: Enter the two positive real numbers in the given input box.
- Step 2: Click on the "Calculate" button to find the value of the log.
- Step 3: Click on the "Reset" button to clear the fields and find the value of log different values.
How to Find Log Calculator?
Logs (or) logarithms is defined as another way of expressing exponents. Exponents are expressed as logarithms.
A logarithm is defined using an exponent = bx =a ⇔ logba = x, where b is base, a is an argument and, x is a real number
There are two different types of logarithmic functions. They are:
1. Common Logarithmic Function (whose base is 10)
2. Natural Logarithmic Function (Whose base is e)
Find the logarithm value of log24
logba = x ⇔ bx =a
log24 ⇔ 2x = 4
x = 2
Therefore, the logarithm value of log24 is 2
Similarly, you can try the calculator to find the logarithm value of