Question: Which of the following quadrilaterals are classified as types of parallelograms?
1 ) Square 2 ) Kite 3 ) Rhombus 4 ) Rectangle
Answer: The following quadrilaterals are classified as types of parallelograms:
1 ) Square, 3 ) Rhombus and 4 ) Rectangle
Rhombuses, rectangles, and squares are common parallelogram examples.
Below are the properties of a parallelogram
- Opposite sides are equal and parallel
- Opposite angels are congruent
- Adjacent angles are supplementary.
- The diagonals of a parallelogram bisect each other.
- Each diagonal of a parallelogram separates it into two congruent triangles.