Which of the following quadrilaterals are classified as types of parallelograms?
1 ) Square 2 ) Kite 3 ) Rhombus 4 ) Rectangle
Answer: Square, rhombus, and rectangle are classified as types of parallelograms.
Rhombus, rectangles, and squares are some common examples of parallelograms.
Below are the properties of a parallelogram:
- The opposite sides are equal and parallel.
- Opposite angles are congruent.
- Adjacent angles are supplementary.
- The diagonals of a parallelogram bisect each other.
- Each diagonal of a parallelogram divides it into two congruent triangles.