Graphing Inequalities Calculator
Inequality is defined as an equation. In inequalities, you use less than, greater than, or not equal instead of an equal sign.
What is Graphing Inequalities Calculator?
'Cuemath's Graphing Inequalities Calculator' is an online tool that helps to find the graph for a given inequality. Cuemath's online Graphing Inequalities Calculator helps you to find the graph for a given inequality in a few seconds.
How to Use Graphing Inequalities Calculator?
Please follow the steps below on how to use the calculator:
- Step 1: Enter the function in the given input box.
- Step 2: Click on the "Compute" button to find the graph for a given inequality.
- Step 3: Click on the "Reset" button to clear the fields and enter a new function.
How to Find Graphing Inequalities?
Please follow the below steps to find the graph for a given inequality:
- Step1: Write the equation y =f(x).
- Step2: Substitute any value for x in the given function and plot the y = f(x) graph and draw a solid line for y≤ or y≥ and a dashed line for y< or y>.
- Step3: Shade the region above the line for y> or y≥ or below the line for y< or y≤.
Compute the graph for y>=x2
For x = -2, y>= 4
For x = -1, y>= 1
For x = 0, y>= 0
For x = 2, y>= 4
For x = 1, y>= 1
Plot these points on the graph.
Similarly, you can try the calculator to compute the graph for the following inequalities:
- y < = 2x + 5
- y > 5x2 - 5