A plane is a set of ____________ on a flat surface that extends forever.
A plane is a unique surface with no thickness present in it.
Answer: A plane is a set of points on a flat surface that extends forever.
Go through the explanation to understand better.
A plane is a 2-Dimensional flat surface that has only length and breadth but no thickness. It can also be defined/formed easily using one of these following points:
1) With the help of two intersecting lines
2) With the help of two parallel lines.
3) Using a point and a line not on that line.
4) Using three non-collinear points.
Properties of Plane:
1) Two separate planes that are perpendicular to the same line, must be parallel to each other.
2) A line can be parallel to the plane, intersecting with the plane, or even lying on it.
3) Two different lines, perpendicular to the same plane, must be parallel to each other.
The top of a table, the floor, and a whiteboard are all examples of a plane.