Graphing Equations Calculator
The Graphing Equations Calculator computes the graph for the given equation. To draw a graph of an equation, plot the various points of the equation and join the points and form the curve.
What is Graphing Equations Calculator?
Graphing Equations Calculator is an online tool that helps to compute the graph for the given equation. This online graphing equations calculator helps you to compute the graph for the given equation in a few seconds. To use this graphing equations calculator, please enter the equation in the given input box.
How to Use Graphing Equations Calculator?
Please follow the steps below to compute the graph using an online graphing equations calculator:
- Step 1: Go to Cuemath’s online graphing equations calculator.
- Step 2: Enter the equation in the given input box of the graphing equations calculator.
- Step 3: Click on the "Compute" button to compute the graph for the given equation.
- Step 4: Click on the "Reset" button to clear the field and enter the new equation.
How Graphing Equations Works?
Please follow the below steps to find the graph for a given equation:
- Step1: Write the equation y = f(x) .
- Step2: Substitute any value for x in the given equation and plot the graph.
Solved Example on Graphing Equations
Compute the graph for y = x2 and verify it using the graphing equations calculator?
Given: Equation is y = x2
For x = -2, y = 4
For x = -1, y = 1
For x = 0, y = 0
For x = 2, y = 4
For x = 1, y = 1
Plot these points on the graph.
Similarly, you can use the graphing equations calculator and find the graph for:
- y = 2x2 + 5
- y = 5x - 4