Logs (or) logarithms is defined as another way of expressing exponents. Exponents are expressed as logarithms.
What is Log10 Calculator?
'Cuemath's Log10 Calculator' is an online tool that helps to calculate the value of the logarithm for the base10. Cuemath's online Log10 Calculator helps you to calculate the value of the logarithm for the base10 within a few seconds.
NOTE: Enter the values up to four digits only.
How to Use Log10 Calculator?
Please follow the steps below on how to use the calculator:
- Step1: Enter the value in the given input box.
- Step2: Click on the "Calculate" button to find the value of the logarithm.
- Step3: Click on the "Reset" button to clear the field and enter new values.
How to Find Log10 Calculator?
A logarithm is defined using an exponent = bx =a ⇒ logba = x ⇒ log10a = x, where b is base = 10, a is an argument and, x is a real number
There are two different types of logarithmic functions. They are:
1. Common Logarithmic Function (whose base is 10)
2. Natural Logarithmic Function (Whose base is e)
A common logarithm is defined as the logarithms to the base 10. It is represented by log10.
10x =a ⇒ log10a = x
Find the logarithm value of log10100
Given: Argument value = 100
log10a = x ⇔ 10x = a
log10100 ⇔ 10x = 100
x = 2
Therefore, the logarithm value of log10100 is 2.
Similarly, you can try the calculator to find the logarithm value of