from a handpicked tutor in LIVE 1-to-1 classes
NCERT Solutions Class 8 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.3 Understanding Quadrilaterals
NCERT solutions for class 8 maths chapter 3 exercise 3.3 understanding quadrilaterals takes a closer look at a parallelogram as well as a trapezium and their elements. Kids can get an insight into the properties of diagonals, adjacent and opposite sides, as well as the angles of a parallelogram. NCERT solutions class 8 maths chapter 3 exercise 3.3 consists of 12 problems. The first 6 are based on identifying and applying the various properties associated with a parallelogram. 3 require kids to find the measure of unknown angles and 3 are to provide an understanding of a trapezium.
The questions in the class 8 maths NCERT solutions chapter 3 exercise 3.3 understanding quadrilaterals range from intermediate to difficult problems. They are based on concepts such as a quadrilateral with a pair of parallel sides is a trapezium as well as theorems that have been mentioned in previous sections. The scrollable PDF format of these solutions is given below.
☛ Download NCERT Solutions Class 8 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.3
Exercise 3.3 Class 8 Chapter 3
More Exercises in Class 8 Maths Chapter 3
- NCERT Solutions Class 8 Maths Chapter 3 Ex 3.1
- NCERT Solutions Class 8 Maths Chapter 3 Ex 3.2
- NCERT Solutions Class 8 Maths Chapter 3 Ex 3.4
NCERT Solutions Class 8 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.3 Tips
NCERT solutions class 8 maths chapter 3 exercise 3.3 understanding quadrilaterals encapsulates many properties that can get confusing for children. Given below are some tips that kids can use to streamline their studying process.
- Read through the properties of a parallelogram and trapezium.
- See the solved examples to get a better understanding of these theoretical concepts.
- Apply the concepts to questions by yourself.
- Finally use the NCERT solutions class 8 maths chapter 3 exercise 3.3 to cross-check your answers. Additionally, it is advised to concentrate on the steps used to solve these sums as it can help you present answers to an examination question in a more structured manner.
Download Cuemath NCERT Solutions PDF for free and start learning!
NCERT Video Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.3