IMO Registration and Application Procedure
Go back to 'IMO'
- The SOF IMO is open to the students of classes 1 to 12. Students have to register from their school itself. IMO doesn’t accept individual participation of any candidate from any mode be it offline or online.
- Prospectus containing the Registration forms are sent to all schools registered with SOF.
- Schools not registered may also request for prospectus by sending an e-mail at email@example.com/ phone call.
- Schools must return the registration forms to SOF, duly filled in and complete in all respects by the due date.
IMO Eligibility Criteria
- Every student from Standard 1-12 is eligible for applying for Level 1 of IMO.
- However, for being able to apply to level 2, there is a specific criterion taken into consideration. The students of Standard 3-12 only are eligible to apply for Level 2.
- Level 2 Olympiad exams are not conducted for students who are studying in Std 1 & 2; however, they are ranked based on the performance in Level 1.
- The class-wise division of students in which top 5% of the total participants who appeared for Level 1, class-wise/zone-wise students who are in the top 25 rankings, the class toppers of the school where a minimum of 10 students have appeared for the Olympiad and scored a minimum of 50% marks are eligible for Level 2.
- It is not necessary that students who are Gold medal achievers in their respected sections be eligible for Level 2.
IMO Registration Process
- The Olympiad Exam Registration for 2019 is possible from the students’ school only. Individual participation using any additional mode is eliminated in the preliminary stage itself.
- The schools that are not registered can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and avail the registration forms (school and student) and the prospectus to follow the instructions ahead.
- Once the forms are received, the school’s coordinator needs to generate roll numbers according to the SOF’s guidelines. The SRF - School Registration Forms, SRS - Students’ Registration Sheet and a copy of the roll number sheet should reach the SOF’s office on or before the due date. Late submissions are not entertained henceforth.
- Once the forms are received, SOF will register the school and the applicants, and immediately send out the guidelines and question papers in-order for the school to conduct the exam.
- Any school is eligible to register as an examination center but, the only criterion is that a minimum of ten students is required to register for IMO of that school. There is no registration fee charged for the enrolment of the institution.
- For Level 1 of IMO, two examination dates are provided to the enrolled schools. It is at the discretion of the school's management to select a convenient date and conduct the exam.
- A separate set of question papers are sent for each date, and as per examination guidelines set by SOF IMO, under no circumstances, the host centers are allowed to change the dates.
IMO Registration Fees
- A student needs to pay Rs 125* (inclusive of GST) against the registration fees towards the cost of the examination. This is valid for schools participating from India, Nepal, Bhutan, and Bangladesh.
- An additional amount of Rs 25** is charged per student by the schools towards the remuneration for exam invigilators, teachers involved in the process and against other miscellaneous expenditures.
- Registration is free for Indian students whose parent/s were martyred during defense operations and students suffering from a significant physical disability.
*USD 9 for international students
**USD 1 for international students
IMO Admit Card
- The students can avail the admit cards by downloading it from the SOF’s official website: http://www.sofworld.org/.
- The school coordinators need to check the authenticity of the details mentioned on the admit card. In case of any mistake, the coordinator should immediately escalate the issue to SOF and get the admit card rectified.
- The students appearing examination without admit card would be disqualified and will be discarded from the examination hall.
- In the case of clarifications regarding rules and regulations, the pattern/format of the paper, etc., can be clarified with the SOF coordinator through email - email@example.com.
Cuemath Olympiad (CMO) Results 2019
- Cuemath recently organized its 1st edition of Math Olympiad in November 2019 (Round 1) and January 2020 (Round 2).
- A nation-wide test to unearth the best math minds, the 2019 Olympiad welcomed over 11850 students to participate in Round 1 and over 4159 students in Round 2.
- The most-awaited results for the 2019 Cuemath Olympiad have been released on our website!
- Visit Cuemath Olympians 2019 to check the final results.