Two Variable Linear Equations
This chapter starts with a brief introduction of linear equations in two variables followed section two, which provides a detailed explanation for graphing a two variable equation along with practical applications of graphing these equations. Further, the final section of the chapter, Linear inequalities, explains the inequalities in two variable equations with a unique approach to explain such kind of problems and finally making its halt at “more on half planes” explaining in detail how linear inequations correspond to half-planes.
In addition to preparing for the JEE mains and advanced exams, Cuemath Founder Manan Khurma's study material is helpful for students who are appearing for CBSE, ICSE and other State board exams.
- Introduction To Linear Equations and Inequations
- Solutions of a Linear Equation
- Introduction to Graphing
- Lines Parallel to Axes
- Practical Applications of Linear Equations
- Introduction to Linear Inequalities
- Linear Inequalities in Two Variables
- Linear Equations and Half-planes
- Inequalities Involving Absolute Values