from a handpicked tutor in LIVE 1-to-1 classes
Decimal to Percentage Calculator
'Cuemath's Decimal to Percentage Calculator' is an online tool that helps to convert a decimal value to a percentage.
What is Decimal to Percentage Calculator?
Cuemath's online Decimal to Percentage Calculator helps you to convert a decimal value to a percentage in a few seconds.
How to Use Decimal to Percentage Calculator?
Please follow the below steps to convert a decimal value to a percentage:
- Step 1: Enter the decimal value in the given input box.
- Step 2: Click on the "Convert" button to convert a decimal value to a percentage.
- Step 3: Click on the "Reset" button to clear the fields and find for different decimal values.
How to Find Decimal to Percentage?
Decimals are a set of numbers written together with a dot in between them that is called a decimal point. The term percent represents parts per hundred.
Let us look at the following two quick steps to convert decimals as percentages.
- Step1: Multiply the number by 100 and add the percent symbol(%) to it
- Step2: Shift the decimal point to the right by 2 places.
Convert 0.84 into percentage?
To convert decimal to a percentage, multiply the number by 100 and add the percent symbol(%) to it
= 0.84 × 100%
Similarly, you can try the calculator to convert decimal to a percentage for the following: