from a handpicked tutor in LIVE 1-to-1 classes
Expanded form Calculator
Expanded Form Calculator is an online tool that shows the expanded form of a number.
What is an Expanded Form Calculator?
Expanded Form Calculator is an online tool which shows the expanded form of a number. This calculator helps you to get the expanded form of any number within a few seconds.
Note: Enter a number up to 7 digits.
How to use the Expanded Form Calculator?
Follow the steps below and try to use the calculator.
- Step 1: Enter any number up to 7 digits in the input box.
- Step 2: Click on "Expand" to get the expanded form of that number.
- Step 3: Click on "Reset" to clear the field and enter the new number.
How to find the Expanded Form of a Number?
The expanded form of a number is the separation of digits in the number based on their place values. For example, the expanded form of 7329 is 7000+300+20+9. This expansion is done according to the respective place values, where, 7 is at the thousands place, 3 is at the hundreds place, 20 is at the tens place and 9 is at the ones place.
Write the expanded form of 280
The place value of the digits in 280 are as follows:
- 0 is at ones place
- 8 is at tens place
- 2 is at hundreds place
Therefore, the expanded form of 280 = 200 + 80 + 0
- The expanded form of 76 = 70 + 6
- The expanded form of 11,543 = 10,000 + 1000 + 500 + 40 + 3
Now, use the calculator and find the expanded form of: