from a handpicked tutor in LIVE 1-to-1 classes
Exponential Function Calculator
The exponent of a number is defined as how many times the number is multiplied by itself.
What is an Exponential Function Calculator?
'Exponential Function Calculator' is an online tool that helps to calculate the value of the exponential function. Online Exponential Function Calculator helps you to calculate the value of the exponential function in a few seconds.
NOTE: Enter the base value up to two digits only and the exponent till 15.
How to Use Exponential Function Calculator?
Please follow the steps below on how to use the calculator:
- Step 1: Enter the values in the given input boxes.
- Step 2: Click on the "Calculate" button to find the value of the exponential function.
- Step 3: Click on the "Reset" button to clear the fields and enter the new values.
How to Find Exponential Function?
The exponential functions are defined as the functions of the form f(x) = ax. Here, f(x) is function of 'x', 'a' is any number, except 0. It is called the base. 'x' is the exponent. It can take values starting from 0. The exponent can also be called the 'index'.
Let us see an example to understand briefly.
Calculate the exponetial function f(x) = ax if base value is 10 and exponent value is 3
Given: Base value(a) = 10 and exponent value(x) = 3
f(x) = ax
Similarly, you can try the calculator to calculate the value of the exponential functions for:
- Base value(a) = 4 and exponent value = 2
- Base value(a) = 7 and exponent value = 5