Did experts say that solving important maths questions before your maths board exams get you high scores? 12th board exams are a crucial part of every student's academic journey. These have a significant role in deciding a student's career path. If you are a student with mathematics as one of their curricula, it is essential to practice your skills today!
Students might need help knowing where to begin preparing for their maths exam. This confusion can lead to anxiety. There might be a chapter that appears to be the toughest in maths. This is where you should pick up the essential maths questions. You can overcome your apprehension about the topic or the concerned chapter through this approach. Let us get started and practice some critical maths questions together! This blog is a must-read for anyone wishing to brush up on their maths or a student preparing for the 12th board exams.
Important Maths Questions for 12th Board Exams
Students can tackle 12th maths easy chapters state board and gauge the class 12th maths syllabus from beginning to end with the following points:
1. Number Systems: Important Maths questions on rational, irrational, accurate, and complex numbers.
Important maths questions on rational numbers include finding the value of a fraction in simplest form or expressing a decimal as a fraction.
- For irrational numbers, important maths questions could include proving that the square root of two is irrational or finding the decimal expansion of pi.
- For real numbers, important maths questions could include solving an equation involving absolute values or finding the domain of a function.
- For complex numbers, important maths questions are finding the modulus along with the argument of a complex number or solving a quadratic equation with complex roots.
2. Algebra: Important Maths questions on linear and quadratic equations, polynomials, and factorization.
Important maths questions on linear equations could include finding the slope and y-intercept of a line or solving a system of equations using substitution.
- For quadratic equations, important maths questions could include finding the roots of an equation or solving a word problem involving a quadratic equation.
- For polynomials, important maths questions could include factoring a polynomial using the difference of squares method or synthetic division.
3. Geometry: Important Maths questions on Euclidean and non-Euclidean geometry, lines, angles, triangles, circles, and polygons.
Important maths questions on Euclidean geometry could include proving the Pythagorean theorem or finding the perimeter and area of a triangle.
- For non-Euclidean geometry, important maths questions could include finding the curvature of a surface or understanding the geometry of a hyperbolic space.
- For lines and angles, important maths questions could include finding the measures of supplementary and complementary angles or proving that two lines are parallel.
- For circles, important maths questions could include finding the area and circumference of a process or finding the equation of a tangent line to a ring.
- For polygons, important maths questions could include finding the sum of a polygon's interior angles or finding the regular polygon's area.
4. Trigonometry: Important maths questions on trigonometric functions, identities, and equations.
Important maths questions on trigonometric functions that seem like the most challenging chapter in maths include finding the value of a trigonometric function or the period of a process.
- Sample questions could include proving a trigonometric identity using algebraic manipulations or verifying a trigonometric identity using geometric reasoning.
- For trigonometric equations, sample questions could include solving an equation involving trigonometric functions or using trigonometric identities to simplify an equation.
5. Calculus: Important maths questions on limits, derivatives, and integrals.
Important maths questions on limits could include finding the boundary of a function at a particular point or finding the horizontal asymptote of a process.
Calculus is among the most challenging chapters in maths.
- For derivatives, important maths questions could include finding the derivative of a function with the help of the power rule or the chain rule.
- For integrals, sample questions could include finding the definite integral of a function or using integration by substitution to evaluate an integral.
6. Statistics and Probability: Important maths questions on mean, median, mode, standard deviation, probability, and permutations and combinations.
Important maths questions on measures of central tendency could include finding the mean, median, and mode of a set of data or finding the range of a data set.
- For measures of dispersion, important maths questions could include finding the standard deviation of a data set or constructing a box-and-whisker plot.
- For probability, important maths questions could include finding an event's likelihood or calculating a random variable's expected value.
- For permutations and combinations, essential maths questions could include finding the number of permutations of a set or the probability of various events.
Tips and Tricks to Practise and Perfect Your Skills
Practice regularly: The key to perfecting your maths skills is practicing the most challenging math chapter.
Revise basic concepts regularly: Revise the maths basics using review sheets, flashcards, or practice quizzes.
Seek help when needed: Reach out to your teachers or peers when struggling with a particular concept or problem.
Use online resources: A lot of online resources are available to help you practice and perfect your maths skills, such as Cuemath.
Manage your time effectively: Manage your time effectively when preparing for maths exams. Thus, organize and follow a schedule.
Familiarise yourself with the exam format: Make sure you're familiar with the exam format, including the most critical maths questions.
Write step-by-step solutions: In maths exams, it's essential to write step-by-step solutions. It can fetch you marks even if the answer is incorrect.
Check your work: Before submitting your answer sheet, review your answers. Make sure you've answered all the questions.
Before you sit for your maths board exams, practice the above-mentioned important maths questions with Cuemath. You can practice and perfect the 12th maths accessible chapters state board with Cuemath, which will cater to your needs. Get the right teacher to prepare for your board exams like a pro today!