from a handpicked tutor in LIVE 1-to-1 classes
Construct ∆ABC, given m∠A = 60°, m∠B = 30° and AB = 5.8 cm.
We use the basic rules of construction to solve the question given. We will use scale and compass to do the construction required.
We can draw a rough sketch of ΔABC with the given measure for reference. This will help us in deciding how to proceed. Then follow the steps given below.
Steps of construction :
- Draw a line segment AB of length 5.8 cm.
- At A, draw ray AY making 60° with AB.
- At B, draw ray BX making 30° with AB.
- Rays BX and AY will intersect at point C.
- Triangle ABC is now constructed.
Construct ∆ABC, given m∠A = 60°, m∠B = 30° and AB = 5.8 cm
Class 7 Maths NCERT Solutions Chapter 10 Exercise 10.4 Question 1
∆ABC is constructed with m∠A = 60°, m∠B = 30° and AB = 5.8 cm.
☛ Related Questions:
- Construct Pqr If Pq 5 Cm Mpqr 105 And Mqrp 40 Hint Recall Angle Sum Property Of A Triangle
- Examine Whether You Can Construct Def Such That Ef 72 Cm Me 110 And Mf 80 Justify Your Answer
- Construct An Isosceles Triangle In Which The Lengths Of Each Of Its Equal Sides Is 65 Cm And The Angle Between Them Is 110
- Construct Abc With Bc 75 Cm Ac 5 Cm And Mc 60