NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths
If you are looking for the best solutions to Grade 7 NCERT Maths problems, you have come to the right place. We are providing the solutions for free and these have been prepared, reviewed and verified by our best teachers.
Download FREE PDF of Class 7 Maths Solutions:
- Chapter-1 Integers
- Chapter-2 Fractions and Decimals
- Chapter-3 Data Handling
- Chapter-4 Simple Equations
- Chapter-5 Lines and Angles
- Chapter-6 Triangle and Its Properties
- Chapter-7 Congruence of Triangles
- Chapter-8 Comparing Quantities
- Chapter-9 Rational Numbers
- Chapter-10 Practical Geometry
- Chapter-11 Perimeter and Area
- Chapter-12 Algebraic Expressions
- Chapter-13 Exponents and Powers
- Chapter-14 Symmetry
- Chapter-15 Visualizing Solid Shapes
Have a doubt that you want to clear? Get them clarified with simple solutions from our Math Experts at Cuemath Online Classes. Book a FREE trial today!
Moreover, if you compare our solutions against those available on the internet, you will find that we provide a unique structure. We start with identifying the given data/information and the values that have to be derived. And then, we provide a conceptual reasoning piece that has to be used to arrive at and demonstrate the actual solution. This self-explanatory approach helps the student understand the fundamental concepts that are used for solving each problem.
The syllabus for NCERT Grade 7 contains 15 chapters in total. Concepts like data handling, lines and angles, triangles, area and perimeter are all introduced in this grade. Many units are carried forwarded to higher grades, retaining and utilisng these concepts as the foundation. Various activities are given to mold the content in a student-friendly manner.