Factoring Binomials Calculator
What is the Factoring Binomials Calculator?
'Cuemath's Factoring Binomials Calculator' is an online tool that helps to calculate the common factors for a given binomial. Cuemath's online Factoring Binomials calculator helps you to calculate the common factors for a given binomial within a few seconds.
How to Use Factoring Binomials Calculator?
Please follow the below steps to find the common factors for a given binomial:
- Step1: Enter the binomial in the given input box.
- Step 2: Click on the "Solve" button to find the common factors for a given binomial.
- Step 3: Click on the "Reset" button to clear the fields and find the common factors for a given binomial for different binomials.
How to Find Factoring Binomials?
Binomial is defined as a type of polynomial that has two terms. For example x + 5, y2 + 4, and 3y3−8
Follow the steps mentioned below to factorize a binomial.
- Factor out if there is a factor common to all the terms of the binomial.
- Write binomial as the product of its factors.
Find the factoring binomial for 2x + 4x3
2x is a common factor to all the terms of this binomial
= 2x(1 + 2x2), which is factored form of this binomial.
Similarly, you can try the calculator to find the factoring binomial for
a) x2 - x4 b) x2y2 + y4