Fraction Calculator With Variables
A fraction is defined as a portion or section of any quantity out of a whole, where, the whole can be any number, a specific value, or a thing.
What is Fraction Calculator With Variables?
'Fraction Calculator With Variables' is an online tool that helps to find the value of x when two fractions are said to be equal. Online Fraction Calculator With Variables helps you to find the value of x in a few seconds.
NOTE: Enter the values between 1 to 10 only.
How to Use Fraction Calculator With Variables?
Please follow the steps below on how to use the calculator:
- Step 1: Enter the numbers in the given input boxes.
- Step 2: Click on the "Solve" button to find the value of x.
- Step 3: Click on the "Reset" button to clear the field and enter new values.
How to Find Fraction Calculator With Variables?
Please follow the below steps to find the variable of x:
- Step 1: Enter the known values in the given input boxes.
- Step 2: Enter the variable x for the unknown value in the given input box.
- Step 3: Cross multiply the values and you will get the result for x.
Let us see an example to understand briefly.
Solve the value of 'x' if x / 5 = 2 / 10
x / 5 = 2 / 10
x = 5 × 2 / 10
x = 1
Similarly, you can try the calculator to find the value of x for:
- 5 / x = 2 / 3
- 5 / 16 = x / 7