Rhombus Area Calculator
Rhombus Area calculator is a free online tool that calculates the area of a rhombus
What Is Rhombus Area Calculator?
The area of a rhombus is the space occupied by a rhombus within its boundary. 'Cuemath's Rhombus Area calculator' is a free online tool that calculates the area of a rhombus within a few seconds.
Note: Enter values for both the diagonals up to 3 digits.
How to Use the Rhombus Area Calculator?
Follow the steps mentioned below to find the Rhombus Area
- Step 1- Enter the values of diagonal lengths of the rhombus in the respective input boxes.
- Step 2- Click on "Calculate" to find the area of the rhombus.
- Step 3- Click on "Reset" to clear the fields and enter the new values of the diagonals.
How to Calculate Rhombus Area?
The area of a rhombus is defined as a product of the two diagonals divided by 2. If d1 and d2 are two diagonals of a rhombus, then its area is given by the formula:
Area of Rhombus = (d1 × d2) / 2
Let us learn through an example on how to find the area of a rhombus.
Solved Example :
The lengths of the two diagonals d1 and d2 of a rhombus are 5 units and 10 units respectively. Find the area of the rhombus.
We have, d1 = 5 units and d2 = 10 units
Rhmobus area = (d1 × d2) / 2
= (5 × 10) / 2 square units
= 25 square units.
Now, use our online Rhombus Area Calculator and find the area of rhombus if the values of diagonals are:
- d1 = 4 units, d2 = 8 units
- d1 = 32 units, d2 = 71 units