Metric Conversion Calculator
What Is a Metric Conversion Calculator?
A metric conversion calculator is a free online tool that gives the answers to the metric conversions.
Our calculator helps you to do metric conversions, in a few seconds.
How to Use the Metric Conversion Calculator?
Follow the steps given below and try to use the calculator.
- Step 1: Enter the value and select its unit.
- Step 2: Select the unit you want to convert it to.
- Step 3: Click on "Go" to get the answer.
- Step 4: Click on "Reset" to clear the field and enter the new value.
How to do Metric Conversions?
- Identify the unit that you want to convert to.
- Find out the relationship between the two units
- Then multiply or divide accordingly.
Solved Example on Metric Conversion Calculator
Solved Example 1:
Convert 12 ft into inches.
We know that 1 ft = 12 inches, therefore 12 ft = 12 x 12 inches = 144 inches.
- Converting 26°C to Kelvin will give 299 Kelvin
- Converting 40 pounds to kilograms will give 18.14 kg
Now, use the calculator and convert:
- 1200 seconds to minutes
- 40 cubic meters to cubic inches