from a handpicked tutor in LIVE 1-to-1 classes
Is 349 a Prime Number?
Is 349 a prime number? A prime number is divisible only by 1 and itself, which means it has no other divisor except 1 and the number itself. On the contrary, composite numbers have more than two factors. To determine if 349 is a prime number or composite, we need to divide it with numbers from 1 to 349. To find out the answer to this question "is 349 is a prime number" and to gain a detailed understanding of "how and why is 349 a prime number?" Let's learn more.
- Is 349 a prime number? - Yes
- Is 349 a composite number? - No
- Prime Factors of 349 - 349
- Factors of 349 - 1, 349
- Is 349 a perfect square? - No
Is 349 a Prime Number?
Yes, 349 is a prime number. The number 349 is divisible only by 1 and the number itself. For a number to be classified as a prime number, it should have exactly two factors. Since 349 has exactly two factors, i.e. 1 and 349, it is a prime number.
How is 349 a Prime Number?
To understand whether 349 is prime or composite, it is important to find its factors.
Factors of 349: 1, 349
Therefore, we can say that 349 is a prime number since it has only 2 factors.
Is 349 a Composite Number?
No, since 349 has only two factors, i.e. 1 and 349. In other words, 349 is not a composite number because 349 doesn’t have more than 2 factors.
|Is 349 a Prime Number?||Yes|
|Is 349 a Composite Number?||No|
|Is 349 an Even Number?||No|
|Multiples of 349||349, 698, 1047, 1396, 1745, 2094, 2443, 2792, 3141, 3490|
|Cube Root of 349||7.040567|
|Is 349 an Odd Number?||Yes|
|Is 349 a Perfect Cube?||No|
|Is 349 a Perfect Square?||No|
|Square Root of 349||18.681542|
- A palindrome prime is a prime number that when read in reverse order results in the same number. Examples - 787, 373, 353
- All primes except 2 are odd.
- Euler discovered a polynomial n2 + n + 41 that produces prime numbers for values of n that lie between 0 and 39 inclusive. It can generate 40 prime numbers for 0 <= n <= 39.
☛ Also Check:
- Is 47 a Prime Number? - Yes
- Is 249 a Prime Number? - No
- Is 34 a Prime Number? - No
- Is 683 a Prime Number? - Yes
- Is 82 a Prime Number? - No
- Is 413 a Prime Number? - No
- Is 28 a Prime Number? - No
- Is 256 a Prime Number? - No