from a handpicked tutor in LIVE 1-to-1 classes
Is 467 a Prime Number?
Is 467 a prime number? How do you know that 467 is prime or composite? Let us first understand what makes a number 'prime'. If a number has only 2 factors (1 and the number itself), then it is a prime number. If the number has more than 2 factors, then it is composite. Now, what do you think of 467? Is 467 a prime number? "Yes, 467 is a prime number." Since 467 has only 2 factors i.e. 1 and 467, it is a prime number. Let's study this in detail.
- Is 467 a prime number? - Yes
- Is 467 a composite number? - No
- Prime Factors of 467 - 467
- Factors of 467 - 1, 467
- Is 467 a perfect square? - No
Is 467 a Prime Number?
Yes, 467 is a prime number. The number 467 is divisible only by 1 and the number itself. For a number to be classified as a prime number, it should have exactly two factors. Since 467 has exactly two factors, i.e. 1 and 467, it is a prime number.
How is 467 a Prime Number?
To understand whether 467 is prime or composite, it is important to find its factors.
Factors of 467: 1, 467
Therefore, we can say that 467 is a prime number since it has only 2 factors.
Is 467 a Composite Number?
No, since 467 has only two factors, i.e. 1 and 467. In other words, 467 is not a composite number because 467 doesn’t have more than 2 factors.
|Is 467 a Prime Number?||Yes|
|Is 467 a Composite Number?||No|
|Square Root of 467||21.610183|
|Cube Root of 467||7.758386|
|Is 467 a Perfect Square?||No|
|Is 467 a Perfect Cube?||No|
|Is 467 an Even Number?||No|
|Multiples of 467||467, 934, 1401, 1868, 2335, 2802, 3269, 3736, 4203, 4670|
|Is 467 an Odd Number?||Yes|
- A palindrome prime is a prime number that when read in reverse order results in the same number. Examples - 787, 373, 353
- Euler discovered a polynomial n2 + n + 41 that produces prime numbers for values of n that lie between 0 and 39 inclusive. It can generate 40 prime numbers for 0 <= n <= 39.
- Numbers X and Y are said to be coprime if they have only one common factor that is 1.
☛ Also Check:
- Is 377 a Prime Number? - No
- Is 85 a Prime Number? - No
- Is 48 a Prime Number? - No
- Is 331 a Prime Number? - Yes
- Is 137 a Prime Number? - Yes
- Is 511 a Prime Number? - No
- Is 661 a Prime Number? - Yes
- Is 1009 a Prime Number? - Yes