from a handpicked tutor in LIVE 1-to-1 classes
Is 301 a Prime Number?
Is 301 a prime number? A prime number is divisible only by 1 and itself, which means it has no other divisor except 1 and the number itself. On the contrary, composite numbers have more than two factors. To determine if 301 is a prime number or composite, we need to divide it with numbers from 1 to 301. To find out the answer to this question "is 301 is a prime number" and to gain a detailed understanding of "how and why is 301 a prime number or a composite number?" Let's learn more.
- Is 301 a prime number? - No
- Is 301 a composite number? - Yes
- Prime Factors of 301 - 7, 43
- Factors of 301 - 1, 7, 43, 301
- Is 301 a perfect square? - No
Is 301 a Prime Number?
No, 301 is not a prime number. The number 301 is divisible by 1, 7, 43, 301. For a number to be classified as a prime number, it should have exactly two factors. Since 301 has more than two factors, i.e. 1, 7, 43, 301, it is not a prime number.
Why is 301 not a Prime Number?
To understand whether 301 is prime or composite, it is important to find its factors.
Factors of 301: 1, 7, 43, 301
Since 301 has more than 2 factors, we can say that 301 is not a prime number.
Is 301 a Composite Number?
Yes, since 301 has more than two factors i.e. 1, 7, 43, 301. In other words, 301 is a composite number because 301 has more than 2 factors.
|Is 301 a Prime Number?||No|
|Is 301 a Composite Number?||Yes|
|Square Root of 301||17.349352|
|Is 301 a Perfect Square?||No|
|Cube Root of 301||6.701747|
|Is 301 an Even Number?||No|
|Multiples of 301||301, 602, 903, 1204, 1505, 1806, 2107, 2408, 2709, 3010|
|Square of 301||90601|
|Is 301 a Perfect Cube?||No|
|Is 301 an Odd Number?||Yes|
- A semiprime number is a composite number that is the product of exactly two prime numbers. Example - 115 is semiprime, since 115 can be written as 5 × 23.
- Numbers X and Y are said to be coprime if they have only one common factor that is 1.
- A pair of prime numbers X and Y are said to be twin prime numbers if the absolute difference between them is 2. Example - (311, 313) are twin prime numbers.
☛ Also Check:
- Is 131 a Prime Number? - Yes
- Is 127 a Prime Number? - Yes
- Is 14 a Prime Number? - No
- Is 221 a Prime Number? - No
- Is 24 a Prime Number? - No
- Is 1007 a Prime Number? - No
- Is 371 a Prime Number? - No
- Is 901 a Prime Number? - No