Simultaneous Equations Calculator
A linear equation is defined as an equation that is written for two different variables. This equation will be a linear combination of these two variables and a constant.
What is a Simultaneous Equations Calculator?
'Simultaneous Equations Calculator' is an online tool that helps to calculate the variables for the given simultaneous equations. Online Simultaneous Equations Calculator helps you to calculate the variables for the given simultaneous equations in a few seconds.
How to Use Simultaneous Equations Calculator?
Please follow the steps below on how to use the calculator:
- Step 1: Enter the coefficients of equations in the given input box.
- Step 2: Click on the "Solve" button to find the variables for the given simultaneous equations.
- Step 3: Click on the "Reset" button to clear the fields and enter the new values.
How to Find Simultaneous Equations Calculator?
A linear equation of the form Ax + By = C. Here, x and y are variables, and A, B, and C are constants.
To solve the variables of the given equations, let's see an example to understand briefly.
Solve the given simultaneous equation 2x + y = 7 and x + y = 5
2x + y = 7 ------> (1)
x + y = 5 -------> (2)
From (2), x = 5 - y ------> (3)
Substitute (3) in (1),
2(5 - y) + y = 7
10 - 2y + y = 7
10 - y = 7
y = 3 ------> (4)
Substitute (4) in (2),
x + 3 = 5
x = 2
Therefore, x = 2, y = 3
Similarly, you can try the calculator to solve the simultaneous equations for:
- 7x + 8y = 17 and x - 16y = 4
- 11x - 17y = -18 and 12x - 15y = 8