Is 169 a Prime Number?
Is 169 a prime number? A prime number is divisible only by 1 and itself, which means it has no other divisor except 1 and the number itself. On the contrary, composite numbers have more than two factors. To determine if 169 is a prime number or composite, we need to divide it with numbers from 1 to 169. To find out the answer to this question "is 169 is a prime number" and to gain a detailed understanding of "how and why is 169 a prime number or a composite number?" Let's learn more.
- Is 169 a prime number? - No
- Is 169 a composite number? - Yes
- Is 169 a perfect square? - Yes
- Factors of 169 - 1, 13, 169
- Prime Factors of 169 - 13
Is 169 a Prime Number?
No, 169 is not a prime number. The number 169 is divisible by 1, 13, 169. For a number to be classified as a prime number, it should have exactly two factors. Since 169 has more than two factors, i.e. 1, 13, 169, it is not a prime number.
Why is 169 not a Prime Number?
To understand whether 169 is composite or prime, it is important to find its factors.
Factors of 169: 1, 13, 169
Since 169 has more than 2 factors, we can say that 169 is not a prime number.
Is 169 a Composite Number?
Yes, since 169 has more than two factors i.e. 1, 13, 169. In other words, 169 is a composite number because 169 has more than 2 factors.
|Is 169 a Prime Number?||No|
|Is 169 a Composite Number?||Yes|
|Multiples of 169||169, 338, 507, 676, 845, 1014, 1183, 1352, 1521, 1690|
|Square Root of 169||13|
|Cube Root of 169||5.528765|
|Is 169 an Odd Number?||Yes|
|Is 169 an Even Number?||No|
|Square of 169||28561|
|Is 169 a Perfect Square?||Yes|
|Is 169 a Perfect Cube?||No|
- A pair of prime numbers X and Y are said to be twin prime numbers if the absolute difference between them is 2. Example - (311, 313) are twin prime numbers.
- 2 is the smallest prime number.
- Prime numbers greater than 5 can be represented in the form of either 6n + 1 or 6n - 1. Example - 71 is a prime number and it can be written as 71 = 6 × 12 - 1
☛ Also Check:
- Is 107 a Prime Number? - Yes
- Is 63 a Prime Number? - No
- Is 29 a Prime Number? - Yes
- Is 25 a Prime Number? - No
- Is 91 a Prime Number? - No
- Is 167 a Prime Number? - Yes
- Is 108 a Prime Number? - No
- Is 1011 a Prime Number? - No