Graphing Functions Calculator
Graphing Functions Calculator computes the graph for the given function. To draw a graph of the function, plot the various points of the equation and join the points and form the curve.
What is Graphing Functions Calculator?
Graphing Functions Calculator is an online tool that helps to compute the graph for the given function. This online graphing functions calculator helps you to computes the graph in a few seconds. To use this graphing functions calculator, please enter the function in the given input box.
How to Use Graphing Functions Calculator?
Please follow the steps below to find the graph using an online graphing functions calculator:
- Step 1: Go to Cuemath’s online graphing functions calculator.
- Step 2: Enter the function in the given input box of the graphing functions calculator.
- Step 3: Click on the "Compute" button to compute the graph for the given function.
- Step 4: Click on the "Reset" button to clear the field and enter a new function.
How Graphing Functions Calculator Works?
The graphing functions calculator is used to compute a graph from the given function.
Please follow the below steps to find the graph for a given function:
- Step1: Write the function y =f(x) .
- Step2: Substitute any value for x in the given function and plot the graph.
Let us understand this with the help of the following example.
Solved Example on Graphing Functions
Compute the graph for y = x2 and verify it using the graphing functions calculator?
For x = -2, y = 4
For x = -1, y = 1
For x = 0, y = 0
For x = 1, y = 1
For x = 2, y = 4
Plot these points on the graph.
Now, try the graphing functions calculator and compute the graph for the given function:
- y = f(x) = 5x + 6
- y = f(x) = 8x2 + 9