The graph is defined as the organized representation of data. It helps us to understand the data. Data are the numerical information collected through observation.
What is Graphing Calculator?
'Cuemath's Graphing Calculator' is an online tool that helps to find the graph for a given function. Cuemath's online Graphing Calculator helps you to find the graph for a given function in a few seconds.
How to Use Graphing Calculator?
Please follow the steps below on how to use the calculator:
- Step 1: Enter the function in the given input box.
- Step 2: Click on the "Compute" button to find the graph for a given function.
- Step 3: Click on the "Reset" button to clear the fields and enter a new function.
How to Plot the Graph?
Please follow the below steps to find the graph for a given function:
- Step1: Write the equation y =f(x) .
- Step2: Substitute any value for x in the given function and plot the graph.
Let's see an example to understand briefly.
Compute the graph for y = x2
For x = -2, y = 4
For x = -1, y = 1
For x = 0, y = 0
For x = 2, y = 4
For x = 1, y = 1
Plot these points on the graph.
Similarly, you can try the calculator to compute the graph for the following functions:
- y = 2x2 + 5
- y = 5x - 4