Simplifying Expressions Calculator
An expression is a combination of terms or numbers that are combined using mathematical operations addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
What is Simplifying Expressions Calculator?
'Cuemath's Simplifying Expressions Calculator' is an online tool that helps to simplify the given expression. Cuemath's online Simplifying Expressions Calculator helps you to simplify the given expression in a few seconds.
How to Use Simplifying Expressions Calculator?
Please follow the steps below to simplify the expression:
- Step 1: Enter the expression in the given input box.
- Step 2: Click on the "Simplify" button to simplify the given expression.
- Step 3: Click on the "Reset" button to clear the fields and enter a new expression.
How to Find Simplifying Expressions Calculator?
To simplify an expression, we just combine the like terms. Hence, the like variables will be combined together. Now, out of the like variables, the same powers will be combined together.
Let's see an example to understand briefly.
Simplify the given expression 6x3 + x2 + 4x3 + 2x − 4x2 + 1 + 3x
= 6x3 + x2 + 4x3 + 2x − 4x2 + 1 + 3x
= (6x3 + 4x3) + (x2 − 4x2) + (2x + 3x) + 1
= 10x3 -3x2 + 5x + 1
Similarly, you can try the calculator to simplify the expressions for the following:
- 5cos2x + 6sin2x + 5sin2x + 6cos2x
- 8x4 + 3x2 - 2x + 6x2 - 10x3 - 4x4 + 10